We are looking for new members in 2022!
Come Join us!
Permit Technician Zoning Board Administrator
Administrative Assistant Land Use Clerk
Whatever your title is, YOU are the most important asset to a Building Department. You are the first contact with the public. The amount of knowledge and confidence you possess is critical to customer service.
NH Building Officials Support Staff (NHBOSS) invites you to be a part of a regional network of front line representatives like yourselves. We offer specialized training quarterly directly related to the interests of your positions. Specifically chosen by the members. NHBOSS meets in the mornings of the first Tuesday of March, June, September, and December. Special trainings may be in addition throughout the year. Meetings are centrally located in Bow, NH.
NHBOSS, founded in 2009, has an elected governing board consisting of President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasure, Assistant Treasurer, and at-large members. Opportunities exist to be a part of a sub-committee. Active membership is a low annual cost of $50. Interested parties just fill out membership application with fee and return to address on invoice.
Benefits of membership:
- NHBOSS is a recognized Chapter of ICC
- Three scheduled training sessions PLUS an ICC taught education class per year
- Great opportunity to network with Building Department support staff from all over New Hampshire
- Receive invites to training sessions from New Hampshire Building Officials Association (NHBOA) and receive CEU’s for participating
- Attend an annual Christmas Yankee swap and luncheon every December
Please feel free to forward any questions at all to: Stephanie Maltais, President email@example.com